RANGE OF SERVICES PROVIDED
In the ever changing recruitment scenario today, we are well aware that the key of every organization success is the quality of service "during and after". We have extensive hands of experience in all aspects of the recruitment and to resolve problems faced during the foreign workers contracted period. Other Services provides such as pre- employment screening, headhunting, international recruitment, remuneration administration, employee relations, training and consultancy relating Foreign Workers.
- One- Stop Foreign Workers Solution & Consultancy for Manufacturing, Services, Construction, Agriculture and other Government Approved Sectors.
- Direct KDN Application for Foreign Worker Approval
- Management and Rental on Out- Sourcing for Foreign Workers
- Application for Professional Visa (DP10/11)
- Related Immigration Services such as Renewal of Work Permit, Check-Out Memo and etc.
- Authorized Insurance Agent under KURNIA for Insurance Guarantee, Foreign Workmen Compensation Scheme (FWCS) & Foreign Workers Hospitalization & Surgical (FWHS)
- Extension for work permit renewal
- Long Term Social Visit Pass
- Legalization under the Malaysia Govt "6P Programme 2011" (pendaftaran, pemutihan, pengampunan, pemantauan, penguatkuasaan dan pengusiran):
- International Recruitment & Consultant Services
- Local Staffing for Permanent and Contract Basis
Return to Top >
DIRECT APPLICATION FOR FOREIGN WORKERS (GENERAL)
Employers who are eligible and able to meet with the standard criteria set by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Malaysia (Kementerian Dalam Negeri) will only be granted a Direct Approval. In addressing the recruitment process procedures, EXELITE have extensively experience in all aspects of recruitment related task:
Please be adviced that the Employer is required to appoint a Company representative during this Direct Application process.
- Application of Foreign Workers: Documents preparations and compilation for all sector and industries, preparing application forms and files, liaises with the Ministry of Home Affair (Kementerian Dalam Negeri) and Human Resources Department (Jabatan Tenaga Kerja)
- Search of Eligibility workers To recruit to satisfy the needs of our respective clients and providing workers with medically-fit workers free from sickness such as STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) infected workers and other contagious diseases which may affect the workers productivity and that of the company. Besides that, we strive to provide and recruit good character and integrity workers, to that effect by going through investigation on the workers backgrounds the source country's Police Department and Immigration Assistance.
- Application of Calling Visas: Documents compilation, preparing application forms and files, liaising with The Immigration Department of Malaysia or its state office, Attestations and endorsements: Providing assistance for documents preparations and compilation, obtaining Attestation and endorsements from the related authorities such as Notary Public, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Translations, Source Country of Embassy and etc.
- Arrangement of processes in source country: Approvals from Labour department in source country, Visa, Arranging for the deployment of workers to Malaysia
- Assistance for Clearance of workers from the entry point and transportation from entry point to workplace.
- Upon arrival of foreign workers: Arrange for the FOMEMA Medical Registration, Arrangement of Foreign Workmen Compensation Scheme (FWCS) Coverage and Arrangement to Submit of notice to the Human Resources Department (JTK) for new workers arrivals if requested by the Employer. (Please see FAQ and USEFUL link page)
Return to Top >
OUTSOURCING APPLICATION FOR FOREIGN WORKERS (GENERAL)
Outsourcing is a concept originated in the 1980s which means customers subcontracting all their non core activities to a 3rd party service provider and allows the organization to remain focused on its business goals. Outsourcing is done to save money, improve quality, or free company resources for other activities. Outsourcing was first done in the data-processing industry and has spread to areas, including tele-messaging and call centers.
Outsourcing is also a strategic management model transferring business processes to another company. The concept is to have the management and/or day-to-day execution of one or more business functions performed by a third party service provider, who is in- sourcing those same processes. Outsourcing occurs when a company uses an outside firm to provide a necessary business function that might otherwise be done in-house. Its aim is mostly to make an organization more competitive by staying focused on its core competencies.
It is now a commonly used model and has particular application where treasury needs change due to some form of corporate restructuring or change. Many reasons why those companies outsourced their labors is because it has become the most prominent advantage in cost savings and hassle free. Outsourcing is the wave of the future.
The Malaysian Government had since 1st August 2006 approved the new recruitment procedure to simplify the recruitment process and alleviate the current manpower shortage faced by the industries. Application to recruit new foreign workers could be made by two (2) alternatives in the near future.
- Recruitment Plan A We create the most hassle Free and reduced time wasting in a non- productive task in the recruitment process and providing all related recruitment process from obtaining the Recruitment Approval till the deployment of workers to Malaysia.
- Management Plan B The most prominent advantage in cost savings and hassle free provided from A-Z recruitment process to Payroll Management, providing Accommodation and transportation to the workers to even supervision within, before and after the workers working hours.
OUR LICENSED PARTNERS IN OUTSOURCING APPROVED BY:
Ministry of Home Affairs, Malaysia
Malaysia Immigration Department
Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia
- AMBANG WIJAYA (M) SDN BHD (733222-K) Out- Sourcing License No. KHEDN: 100/637/1-4(465)
Return to Top >
- We recruit and supply according to the demand and needs of our respective clients overseas for various sectors such as Oil & Gas, Construction, Shipping, Services and Manufacturing
- To provide and source candidates through personalized head hunting using our reliable network foreign partnership.
- Filter of workers to ensure suitability for international employment requirements.
- We strive to provide and recruit good character and integrity workers, to that effect by going through investigation on the workers backgrounds with Police and Immigration assistance.
- To provide adequate orientation program to minimize workers from culture shock & home sickness.
- To ensure that workers are fit for employment and being screened against sickness such as STD (Sexually transmitted Disease) infected workers and other contagious diseases.
- Arrangement to obtain Approvals from the Labour department in source country, immigration clearance and arranging deployment of workers to the country of employment.
If you have any further questions not answered in this section, please contact us for further assistance.
Return to Top >
AFTER SALES SERVICES
We at EXELITE are well aware of the needs to ensure that the employment of foreign workers not only done to make the numbers at a factory or a job site but there will be numerous matters that need due-consideration. We have the experience to resolve matters faced by many employers concerning foreign workers.
Communication has always been the barrier towards good and mature understanding between both. We strive to bridge the communication gap. We have foreign counselors and representatives that are sent by Our partnering recruitment agencies from various countries to assist the foreign workers, to provide solutions to resolve any disputes and to ensure that the welfare of the workers is met according to the requirement and as per terms and conditions of employment.
- We will always be at the ready to dispatch its team to try to resolve any matter involving the foreign workers, being misunderstanding or disputes over work or money.
- We always have the foreign worker’s counselors and representative to make up the team in resolving any matter. These foreign counselors are sent by the recruitment agencies from the various country to assist the foreign worker concerned to understand his/her requirement as the employee.
- We will pay a visit on a regular basis to the factory or worksite to maintain the close relationship with its clients and ensure that the employers and employees are satisfied with their roles and responsibilities.
Return to Top >